Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Nissan Trails

Default Nissan Trails

Hey Jetty,
    Since you and I are close we'll have to work something out if you're interested...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Default Nissan Trails

Anyone headed up Friday night

Default Nissan Trails

Yup, I wioll be, not sure what time though.

Was going to go up in the morning but seeing as though I've had to drop out of the team and won't need to go through scrutinerring will wait until the arvo.

Probably leave chatswood around 3PM.

Default Nissan Trails

I could be up for the 6th/the saturday jetty. Not 100% tho.

Default Nissan Trails

We need more guys. We can all save some money going in together. The campsite carpark where the buses drops/picks up people to the different stages can be walk to the entrance and many people leave there 4by to get into one car.
    So far me, Chris and Mark. Friends and partners can come along. Think how much you can save if you are really interested to watch and cheer the SJC teams.

I'm keen to just take a ride and pay my share in getting in and i can just walk back to my car if i had enough of the day.

Default Nissan Trails

I'll be going up Friday morning as early as possible, to make sure we get a good camping spot and save some space for everyone that's coming.

If possible, I'll try and camp where we did last year, as it's roomy, and a bit isolated, and away from the powerlines (for Mark ) :lol:

FeD

Default Nissan Trails

Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    If possible, I'll try and camp where we did last year, as it's roomy, and a bit isolated, and away from the powerlines (for Mark ) :lol:
    and make sure you find a spot without a nest of those nasty red steroid filled ants 8O

Default Nissan Trails

I'll try hehe

Default Nissan Trails

Quote Originally Posted by FeD
    and make sure you find a spot without a nest of those nasty red steroid filled ants 8O
    damn those ants :x

Default Nissan Trails

almost lost my foot from those ants last time i went to nissan trials..
    will see if i can find a picture :roll: :lol: