Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What would you do to a stock zj

Spot on there

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

Visitor

I'm not bothered about the carpet so less $150 takes to $900 which I think is very reasonable for a basic upgrade plus a few cases of beer hahaha

Have you got an pump for re-inflating your tyres after a day's run..definitely a must have........... A tyre deflator is handy as well.................
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

I do have most of my recovery gear set up and accessories, got a few things to buy

If you go for 31" tyres, you will have to increase your steering block??( there are some pic's I have put up before somewhere back in another posting - not a computor person to give you the link to it sorry!!....... That's about an extra 2 washers per side worth of upgrade, easy ++ job. Reason for it, your 31's will rub badly under the guards even with a 2" lift, the trade off is a slightly larger turning circle........ A rubber mallet will be very handy to have as well as I use to give the inner lips of the front guards a wack to turn them back up/in as you do not see it usually unless it really bends down or you look for it after each trip offroad as the tyre lugs will just catch the inner lip of the guards when at full flexion...........
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Ill have to look into it, I'll be ready to do a lift in a few months