Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Gibraltar Rocks - Sunday 19th May 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie View Post
    We have to look after you, you are a Guest ..... don't worry, we never leave anyone behind.
    Thanks. I guess I wont be a guest after this trip as I am considering on being a member.

Cheers

Sunel

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    What Maggie said. Never leave anyone behind 'cept we'll give you a hard time about it if you get stuck !

Nahhh, just kidding mate. They'll take care of ya. Even got the extra UHF for ya at the beach a couple of weeks ago.,

Hey Dan, how did you managed to clone yourself to go twice on a trip. I see your on No:7 & No:10 on the list. Awesome..
    Thanks AV8 hope to see you guys on Sunday

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by vstanman View Post
    Thanks AV8 hope to see you guys on Sunday
    He hasn't put his name down for this trip yet... guilt him some more into coming

is the meeting place still in mcdonalds richmond? is this the ine at the corner ir march and east market st?

Yes that's the one

Visitor

Haaaa! Very Dan D, if only I can clone myself but then again I'm not Polish German. . My better half is Czech German, close but no Cigar..As for me, I'm a mongrel, so no chance in heaven? Our WJ got bit/eaten by a Horse the last time we were on that trail. Still keeping the scratch for the memory's sake. It was fun doing it for the first time on my own ( Hill End-Sofala-Capertee) and at night.

We're away on that weekend, fortunate or unfortunately, so no go.

Vstanman, just fill up near Macca's Richmond. There are a couple gas (gasoline) stations there. I got a few bewildered looks during my first outing with the club, sporting 2x20L Jerries, but then again, I always get that look. Hmmm, wasn't the Jerries after all !!

You pipple enjoy! Might want to rug up though

With night time temps at/below freezing, it'll be slipppery when icy.

Hot coffee, a selection of cheese, quince, crackers, grapes, caviar?.... cool. I guess Chardonnay at home, huh?? . I'm easy, Singapore Noodles with bullet chillis will do me..

Visitor

Please put me down for this one, the transfer case in the Waggie needs to have the chain splash some fluid around. Hopefully I don't have anything come up that changes my plans, has been the story of my life lately.

See U at 0800.

Cheers

Please put me down. I don't see any movement on the Mt Airlie trip.
    Cheers
    Wally

Just a reminder for those attending (or attending other trips for that matter) that you have appropriate recovery gear and recovery points.
    In particular snatch strap and two rated bow shackles PLUS recovery point on front and rear of your jeep.

If you are not sure, do not hesitate so please post up and we can provide advice. or call me Steve on 0411853859
    Thanks
    BTW if you are unable to commit or something comes up, please let us know so we don't wait for you
    Thanks
    Steve

Visitor

I'm definitely out at Conowindra on the Saturday & night, where do you want me to wait at Mt Victoria? Will be there for a 9:15am meetup