Thread: Sunday 19th May - Mt Airlie

Default Sunday 19th May - Mt Airlie

Sorry for the short notice, and overlap with the Gibraltar Rocks trip...the association Quarterly is on at Bathhurst on Sat 18th, and I fancy doing something on the way back.

Plan is to camp at Turon Gates (just outside Capertee) on Sat night, then head up Mt Airlie in the morning - there have been a few reports recently that the trail has gotten pretty cut up (this is part of the reason for going - I want to have a look first hand)

Trip Rating:- B (possibly B+)
    Vehicle Limit:- 10

Visitor

Would love to Geoff, but don't think so, not in the current config anyway. . I think I can.. I think I can.. I think..... Nahhh...not yet. Have fun.

Visitor

Ran it today. It's been graded out just past Jurassic and then it gets pretty chopped up. The fun is only short lived though. Still a great track, enjoy your trip. Cheers George

Please put me down geoff

Same here was up there today, were the guys that you saw at the bottom of the chopped up hill climb george!

By the way nice setup you got there George.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by MRGC View Post
    Same here was up there today, were the guys that you saw at the bottom of the chopped up hill climb george!

By the way nice setup you got there George.
    Ah excellent, nice seeing you guys last night. Hope you had a good run. See you next time out on the tracks somewhere again soon