Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Menai night drive Sat 29th Oct

Default Menai night drive Sat 29th Oct

Steve Taylor is running a Menai night drive on Saturday 29th October.

Meeting point is Gate 8 on Heathcoate Road
    Meeting time is 5.00pm

Trip grade is C grade, with B grade options.

Special notes: You must have completed at least one Menai cleanup in the last 12 months to attend this trip. Please bring basic recovery gear.

Please contact Steve on 0412 707 903

I encourage everyone who can come to this come along as Steve will be undergoing surgery soon and will most likely be off the trails for a little while...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Is it the usual prado hill drive or is it something different?

Is it the usual prado hill drive or is it something different?

depending on who is going and what everyone wants to do, at this stage meeting at gate 8.[/quote]
    JC Member# 094

I'll see you guys there, in the Jee-Q

hmmm... if only I could remember what was on that night. Computer died, lost my outlook calender file, and now I have no idea what is happening!! damn technology :twisted: :evil:

Put me down as a potential... and I will confirm once I remember if I had anything else on..or not

I wish i could come along, Steve but i'm attending a friend's bday party. I'll be passing that way late arvo so i'll stop by and say hello if i see you along heathcote rd. Goodluck if i don't see you.

I'm actually going there early (midday/1pm) to play on the loop just next to the entrance

Just incase anyone wanted to join me before the official drive.

Im keen for a run,

I ordered new rotors today and will try to have them on and finished before Sat. evening...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus