Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NSW Snowy Mountains Tour - January 2014

Cheers Dave, Ill get onto it right away. BTW, walterrdiaz@yahoo.com, also it doesn't let me press enter for a new line too

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
    Cheers Dave, Ill get onto it right away. BTW, walterrdiaz@yahoo.com, also it doesn't let me press enter for a new line too
    Thanks for that. I've written your address down if you want to delete it for privacy. Hey, and I'm not italicised today. Wow!

And enter works too :-)

Dave

Booked the 4th, they didn't want my money Booked and paid 7th and 9th.... They weren't so scared to do me of my money!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
    Booked the 4th, they didn't want my money Booked and paid 7th and 9th.... They weren't so scared to do me of my money!!!!
    Oh well, they were both happy to take my $! Thanks for getting in there!

Dave

Just a reminder, contacted the Tumut and Jindabyne Caravan Parks today to put Ed's bookings through. They both said that they had heard from 4 people now, myself, WallyD, RobS and Ed. Jindy in particular wanted bookings confirmed by next month...

Tumut says they don't need money up front after all, just names. But Jindy wants your $60 for two nights asap. Please let me know if there are any problems.

Thanks

Dave

Dave, I'm very keen to join the trip but concern how I could confirm my booking with camp sites. I'd be back to Sydney on Dec 26th.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepney View Post
    Dave, I'm very keen to join the trip but concern how I could confirm my booking with camp sites. I'd be back to Sydney on Dec 26th.
    Hi James, Great to hear from you, and that you would like to come. I'll add you to the list, and I can call the Cara Parks and give your details. I've already helped one person with payment, I will do the same for you and we can sort it out in January. Be aware, there is a lot of bush and few people in some places we are going, so if you dont... Only kidding!

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 04-09-13 at 03:53 PM.

Visitor

We may be a maybe.

Alex and Dani

Quote Originally Posted by Nekked View Post
    We may be a maybe.

Alex and Dani
    Added to the maybe list!

If peoples are booking with the caravan parks - as per post on page 3, please let me know if you have done that. And if anyone has changed their mind and isn't definite anymore...

I only reserved 10 cara park sites, we have 12 'definites' but only 6 paid to date - see first post page 1. Need to get the 'really surely definites' pretty soon or we might lose reserved spots.

Thanks,
    Dave

Booked and paid for Jindabyne and Tumut. Jindabyne didn't charge me for Emily even though they normally do as she will be 5 but since we're part of a group they waved the fee and just listed her as being 4

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076