Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: NSW Snowy Mountains Tour - January 2014

Hi Dave,

Based on what you said tonight I'd like to put my name down for this trip as well. It will just be me as my wife has to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by StickierDuck View Post
    Hi Dave,

Based on what you said tonight I'd like to put my name down for this trip as well. It will just be me as my wife has to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Great news!

I have PM'd you back and added you to the list of people coming along.

Still waiting to hear if Hunty, Hunno and Jbrad are coming - and have moved them from the definites to maybe... which means we have 9 definites. Great number (but room for one or two more).

I PM'd the dates and phone numbers for the bookings in Tumut and Jindabyne caravan parks - the ones that asked for names and money in advance - I hope you can get in touch with them. They should have records of Sydney Jeep Club bookings!

IF Telstra gets my email and landline working sometime soon, I will send everyone a registration form - names, numbers, emergency contacts etc - hopefully well before Christmas! Otherwise my mobile number is on the itinerary, please call with any questions!

Thanks again,
    Dave

Hi All

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas, and is about ready for our week in the mountains.

I still haven’t heard from Hunno or Hunty if they are coming, but we have 9 cars which will make a great trip!

I had a list of things to bring in the Itinerary and I've just emailed everyone again, hopefully everyone is okay with this.

Please PM, email or call me with any questions you may have.

I plan to leave town (I’m in Croydon) at about 8.00am on Saturday 4th Jan and head down the M5 and Hume Highway. I’m happy to meet up with anyone that wants to tag along. In the past, a few of us have met at Eddy’s place in Burwood and convoyed from there. Use UHF Ch 15.

Last time we went down the M5 I met up with JamesM at the big Southbound Marulan BP station, we should be there about 9.30am for a coffee. Otherwise see everyone in Yass at about 12.00pm for lunch.

Find the Royal Hotel - 109 Comur St Yass, bistro open for lunch, and there is a bakery and a Subway next door - and we should all be ready to go from there at about 1.30 or 2.00pm.

See you on the 4th

Thanks,
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 29-12-13 at 09:08 PM.

Almost ready

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
    Almost ready
    We still need a "Like" button on this forum!

See you on Saturday, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Dave

Visitor

Happy New Year Dave, see you at the BP servo.

Rob.

Visitor

Happy New Year and Safe trip guys.

just a reminder what speed, gravel, off camber and slow reaction could do..

need photos and vids from trip please!!!

You guys are ready early, I won't even be home until Friday and then a quick clean of the jeep, pack and off on Saturday morning.

Cheers
    Steve

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    Public Officer - Member #076

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Hi All

I hope that everyone has a Merry Christmas, and is about ready for our week in the mountains.

I still haven’t heard from Hunno or Hunty if they are coming, but we have 9 cars which will make a great trip!

I had a list of things to bring in the Itinerary and I've just emailed everyone again, hopefully everyone is okay with this.

Please PM, email or call me with any questions you may have.

I plan to leave town (I’m in Croydon) at about 8.00am on Saturday 4th Jan and head down the M5 and Hume Highway. I’m happy to meet up with anyone that wants to tag along. In the past, a few of us have met at Eddy’s place in Burwood and convoyed from there. Use UHF Ch 15.

Last time we went down the M5 I met up with JamesM at the big Southbound Marulan BP station, we should be there about 9.30am for a coffee. Otherwise see everyone in Yass at about 12.00pm for lunch.

Find the Royal Hotel - 109 Comur St Yass, bistro open for lunch, and there is a bakery and a Subway next door - and we should all be ready to go from there at about 1.30 or 2.00pm.

See you on the 4th

Thanks,
    Dave

Jax & I are very Keen to come but sadly things are conspiring against us and we will not be able to have a great trip peeps and an awesome 2014 cheers Hunty
    Luv My Jeep!

That's too bad Hunty It would have been great to have the two of you along. Next time!

For those doing last minute preparation, I've just checked the weather forecast. Sunny all week, but, Thredbo next Tuesday, -1 to 11 degrees. Guess where we will be haha. At last it will be cool for the walk to the top of Kozi! Bring some warm gear!!!

Top temps will be mid 20's in all the places we go except Thredbo.

Two days till hit the road time

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 01-01-14 at 07:53 PM.