Thread: w/end trips

Default w/end trips

hey SJCers,

didn't know if to put this thread here or in the Trip Reports section ops:
    (i won't mind if admin move it to the appropriate location :lol: )

looking at potentially organising a few w/end (& long w/end) trips over the summer ...

just trying to guage interest in these examples :roll: :
    Berridale(Cals) - B+ wheelin , camping on property , freshwater fishing , swimming at nearby lakes & streams etc.
    Stockton Beach - C Grade(?) , camping at beach , fishing , exploring local area .... could be used to coincide with the SugarLoaf trip(if on the sunday) or separate trip altogether
    Buladelah - camping , haven't been out that way but am prepared to go for look see
    Yalwal - as above

any others suggestions :? ..... interest :?

Default w/end trips

I know I'd be interested in most of them. Have a look at the calender and you'll see it's pretty full till the end of the year.

Why not look at running them over Jan/Feb (I'd prefer feb as I'll be in the states till the end of January).

Default w/end trips

Stockton Beach - C Grade(?)
    hehe... it depends how dry it is.... and how large a dune you want to climb. There are times when even a A+ grade is too low........

Default w/end trips

paddle tyres on the back of a 2-stroke 250cc dirt bike, oh those sand dunes can be so fun

but its true - some of those dunes are impossible

Default w/end trips

I spoke to Aleisha (4x4Chook) about running another trip up to stockton with the Raymond Terrace club. We can make it a camping trip quite easily, as there are a few camping spots/caravan parks.