Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Yalwal 2 - monkey gum f/t Saturday 13th July

Awesome day guys. I had a ball. Looking forward to 6 stager... as long as it dries out

Quote Originally Posted by SKIZZI View Post
    Awesome day guys. I had a ball. Looking forward to 6 stager... as long as it dries out
    Likewise.....great day out

That makes 3 from 4, me too! Great day, just home. Slow trip, could not inflate that tire from 17psi and could not change it. Some issues to fix tomorrow. Thanks for running the trip Jose!

Hey Guys
    A few pics from the day
    I will be making a trip video today, so keep an eye on this thread for the link
    Thanks to all who came, I'm glad you all had fun and not too sad about damage.
    No one was left untouched..lol
    Till the next trip.
    Cheers

Jose
    Attachment 2309
    Attachment 2311Attachment 2312
    Last edited by Dieselcon; 14-07-13 at 04:40 PM.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

I couldn't open attachent Jose

Maggie

Go the diesel jk's :P

Jose links aren't working!

Jas how come you couldn't change to the spare? Did you lose the lock nut key? :P
    Last edited by SKIZZI; 14-07-13 at 11:57 AM.

I wish it had been that simple. Jeep lug nut, peeled off the tin outer then rounded the actual nut. Sitting at Bob Jane right now getting valves replaced and nut (wheel) removed. Then going to Repco for a full set of solid lug nuts and a new wheel brace.

Damn mate... You would think some good karma would come your way after helping everyone all day. Sorry to hear that mate

Sorry people not sure what's going on with pics or vid... Hopefully will sort it out soon.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Think there are a few gremlins after the upgrade...