Thread: Double Black Offroad - NSW

Visitor

Default Double Black Offroad - NSW

As many may already know, Double Black Offroad is opening a store and workshop in NSW. Building on the great success in Victoria the expansion will provide all Jeepers with a one stop shop for servicing, accessories and installations. The building is in the final stages of construction and plans to be open by the end of August. A grand open day will be announced soon with some opening special deals.

They will have their own private test track available for customer to test out their new accessories, suspension and pose for some flex shots.

The new store is at Unit 4, B4, 4 Dulmison Ave, North Wyong (Opposite the golf course entrance). Only 5 minutes of the Tuggerah exit on the F3.

Cheers

Phil

Visitor

Double Black Offroad will be open for business from next Tuesday, August 27th. We'll be having an open day soon with some special guests. We have set up a facebook page, please jump on and "like" us! https://www.facebook.com/DBORNSW

I'll be there mate... even without a jeep I'll come up and drink your beer and make a nuisance of myself....

Good luck with the new venture. Hopefully the sydney jeepers can get behind this.

I know for a fact that you will make customer service a main focus, I for one will send anyone who asks me where to get stuff at s good price to you...

Well said Rey
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks