Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Allow myself to introduce...... myself

Thanks Dieselcon. Sounds great looking forward to them. I am in the inner west Sydney.

Visitor

I now have a mopar hitch receiver and wiring loom to install once i work out the instructions
    And I went ahead and put some door sills on because on a white Jeep those scratch marks show up really well.

The beauty of a White car is that the scratches polish out more easily than a coloured one, a lot easier to keep looking new.

Visitor

As well as being physically prepared for off road, such as recovery gear gear, mud tyres, protection, I reckon we have to be mentally prepared as well. The vehicle will get scratched, dented, bumped, bruised and broken. That's part of the "fun". You'll learn to fix it up and make it better.

Ever heard this?

Just
    Empty
    Every
    Pocket

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    As well as being physically prepared for off road, such as recovery gear gear, mud tyres, protection, I reckon we have to be mentally prepared as well. The vehicle will get scratched, dented, bumped, bruised and broken. That's part of the "fun". You'll learn to fix it up and make it better.

Ever heard this?

Just
    Empty
    Every
    Pocket

Just expect expensive parts

Visitor

Seems a bit negative

what about

Just enjoy every piece
    Or Journey every exciting place
    Or Jeeps easily exceed Pajeros
    Or Jeeps excel every place

Although it's cheating a bit using jeep as the first word.

Visitor

Speaking of kids,

How old generally should kids be to go on trails? I mean, my 4 year old would be totally fine with bouncing around, but when she falls asleep her head just drops forward in the stupid car seat, and I don't think that would be good, her head just rolling around on her poor little neck. So old enough to not fall asleep?

What do others with kids think?

I have 2 kids and most have seen mine grow up over the last 4 years.. Bree is 8 and Telia 16... Mani takes his kids out most times aswell. Maybe 2.5 and onwards. It depends on the difficulty of track as well.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Our club caters for all from the young to the old to the single to the family... As long as you enjoy the outdoors .... And drive a jeep it's all good.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Young one is 23 months and goes on D grade trips. This Jambo will be her second one.... First one was in the tummy.... Older one started 4wding 18 months old, now she is 7yrs..... and yes they are fast asleep by the end of the trip...