Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Allow myself to introduce...... myself

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Visitor

Thanks Kev,

To tell you the truth, no amount of research would have made much difference, I've been into Jeeps since I was making WWII dioramas as a kid, not to mention watching re-runs of Sea Hunt with lloyd bridges.

We have had a great time so far, no problems.

My only real issue is the design of the rear window and tailgate. I don't like that you can't open the window without first opening the tailgate. I wish the window rolled down into the tailgate like an old HR holden Station Wagon, I'd happily forgo the rear wipers if it did.

Sounds like your vehicle is pretty new, I hope it's just teething problems.

Thank you for a positive note. I am heading to Port Stephen this weekend, I hope all go well. I have so much issues with electronic swaybar disconnect, I replace a manual one when I am back next week. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free
    Regards JetKev (SJC No.352) Call Me Kev
    The Road to Someday Leads to the Town of Nowhere

Visitor

Update.

I've had the wrangler for just over a year now. I love it. Every drive is fun, even to pick up the daughter from childcare.
    Modifications so far - none really, I did plastidip my rims and jeep badge black, which looks great, oh and I disabled the springs on the rear headrests.
    Trips so far - nothing off road really, I did try to go to glow worm tunnel but with my wife 8 months pregnant was unable to get very far down the track.
    Meetings attended - 0, it's very hard to get out and now I have two babies even harder. However I'm starting to get sticky tyres from all the bitumen driving. Getting keen to join a trip so I will try to come to the next one.

Have been researching lifts, confusion is getting out of hand. Planning to get a uneek roofrack, and a tow hitch. Also UHF radio.

Don't have time to read up... What type of wrangler did you get?. If your keen for a drive am doing a recci down south with Sal Syl and Heri in a couple of weeks.. Nothing hard.. Touring trip near Yalwal/conjola.. But don't tell anyone
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Just ran through this thread. Very interesting. Diesel its a JK Sport '13 model. Nice!

Nixolus, get a leave pass and come wheelin'. I've been on board only 4 months and can tell you it's one hell of a crew. I'd bite Dieselcon's arm off with his offer.

Visitor

That's a really great offer Diesalcom, I would love to go on something like that, I am much more comfortable in small groups. It's pretty far though, what time would you be setting out?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Visitor

Hi mate, 7.45 am at Albion Park Macca's.

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    Hi mate, 7.45 am at Albion Park Macca's.
    Dru and Nixolus.
    Recci to 12 mile on Saturday Nov 29th . will be fun..
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Just thought I would say hi to everyone . Got my 14 JKU Sport about 2 months ago now and really keen to get out and start enjoying it even more than I already am. Look forward to meeting people as well.

Welcome fr33 ... Coming into warmer weather there will be more trips happening... Where are u from?