Thread: Nsw bush fires

Default Nsw bush fires

Hope all members and family are safe and well with the amount of fires burning in the state please remember that nothing is as precious as human life

I had a message from Xandro that they were ok but had a real ordeal. They live in Springwood and Nathan goes to Springwood High school.

That good to hear we have been closed in by the lake munmorah nords wharf fires since yesterday afternoon and now it's come across in front of us towards chain valley bay

Good luck Todd, take care. I can see (and smell) that smoke plume from my place, wish the wind would blow it out to sea.

Also Nick (HybridXJ) lives that way if I remember correctly.... Hope they r all good.... If anything we think we can do to help count me in.....

Roads have been opened and containment lines are being done four houses at cathrine hill bay lost but no other reports so it seems to have past until sun and mon with high temps and wind again forecast

Xandro just posted on Facebook, they are on red alert again. Not good

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

When I was looking to move out of Sydney, Winmalee was one of the first spots I looked at ; pretty glad I decided to go north instead. Hope all members living up there are safe.

Does the club know who they are and is there any assistance the club can provide if needed?

Subie club has had two members loose property - one lost every thing except the cars and two chairs, the other lost a caravan on a property out at clarance