Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bowtell's Swing Bridge via Jenolan Forest 6ft track

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Good day Bear

I unfortunately won't be able to make it this time either. My partner has started treatment for the dreaded "C" which leaves her exhausted, therefore I am not committing to any outings for about 5 weeks while she is having treatment.

I'll see you at the meeting. Hopefully good news regarding my partner recovery will shortly enable me to again get out on the trail.

Regards RobS
    G-Day Rob,

Please pass on our best wishes and good luck!!

Cheers

Andy & Charl

G'day Bear, unfortunately comittments at home will prevent my attendance on this outing tomorrow. Regards, Jason.

Visitor

Many thanks Andy & Charl

I will certainly convey your warm wishes, we're taking a positive outlook regarding it being cured.

Cheers Rob

Association Delegate

Many thanks to all today. Was a very enjoyable trip! Look forward to the next trip.

cheers,

Thomas

Hey Guys,
    just like to say thank you for great day out and looking forward to our next trip
    Steve and Hayley

Secretary

Thank you all for a great day yesterday, and thanks Bear and Maggie for leading the trip. I'll put up a few pics shortly. Look forward to seeing you all on the next trip.
    rich

Visitor

Great pics!

We had a really lovely day. The track didn't present any challenges but the social family outing picnic was achieved. We had a lovely 3 hours under the trees and some swimming and a lot of paddling.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

The aims and objectives of this trip were achieved. They were to provide a trip for people with little off road experience and minimal mods to their vehicles, also to provide a trip for families to enjoy a picnic atmosphere.

Nine cars made up the group, eight met at Maccas Richmond, and one caught up with us at the commencement of the Darling Causeway.

We left Richmond at 0815 and arrived at our "air down point" off Jenolan Caves road at 1040. From there we set off on a 20Km trip into the Jenolan forest and Kanangra Boyd NP along the 6ft track.

We arrived at our destination, the picnic ground adjacent to the swing bridge at 1145 where members of the group occupied themselves with various activities (lunch, swimming, photographing the bridge) for the next three hours.
    At 1500 we headed back to our entry point to "air up" we arrived at 1600, as soon as this was completed people said their goodbyes and headed off to different destinations.

From comments I received at the end of the day people enjoyed themselves, so the whole exercise was a success.

Bear.