Thread: TJ Tyre Options

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by M17TY's TJ View Post
    Certainly, Andy...

Unless there's something outside of registering online that I'm missing?

Looking forward to getting on the road and learning as much as I can

Welcome
    I think what Andy meant was for you to join the SJC as a member (you have signed up as a visitor) and take advantage of the club's many activities.
    Nice to see another fellow northern beaches resident and a TJ owner to boot.
    I have been building and re-building my 97 TJ for the past two and half years now and would gladly share my experience and knowledge, the club and its members are an invaluable resource as well and you'll find them to be very generous with their time and advice and the cumulative depth of knowledge and experience is amazing.
    Although I've only managed to attend one (monthly) club meeting, that would be a great place to start if you wish to check it out (you can come as a visitor) but I'm sure you can pretty much get the feel in the forums as well.
    Hope to see you on the trails.

Cheers,

Shefy.

Visitor

Hi Sheffy,

Ah, ok, thanks so much for the heads up, I shall definitely be looking into this, becoming a member and attending the meetings where possible.

Nice, good to see some more Northern Beaches guys who aren't locked into the "insular peninsular mentality". My best mate has a 2002 Grand Cherokee Laredo he's been building up for about 6 months or so now, he and I are hoping to take my TJ on her Maiden Voyage this Friday, any local tracks you can suggest for an absolute first timer? Saw somewhere that there are a few runs near Terry Hills/Duffys Forest Way?

If you're ever looking for a buddy, hit us up man, would love to swap stories and really get into really understanding the finer mechanics of setting up a rig.

Cheers,

Tim.