Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: qwick trip now help!!!

Visitor

Default qwick trip now help!!!

ok weather is nice....anywhere close by because im working this arvo...im in sydneys west (im in st clair right next to m4) just got car just wanna go down few dirt tracks nothing crazy dont want to break car lol plus shes stock as.. was thinking glenbrook national park around jellybean pool..more of a test run.... ohh plus i got my two kids with me who are 5 and 3yrs old dont wanna scare them ..... any other suggestions?

Visitor

Glenbrook NP is nice - about $7 park entry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Visitor

yeh ive been up there before to go to jellybean but havnt gone down any of the dirt tracks

Visitor

You won't need 4 low at all, I chucked it in 4 hi when off the main road to feel like a big man lol then a touraeg (vw thing) was tailgating me (there is a speed limit in there also which they felt that they didn't need to follow)

There's actually a gated track that hikers use that goes all the way up into the mountains - can't remember where it ends at, but it's meant to be a good 3 day hike or so...

Another spot is Nepean lookout in Mulgoa - take Mulgoa rd out of penrith, turn off is on the right just after the school in Mulgoa (before the shops on the left)

There's not really a lot as most of the tracks are more suited for corollas and such

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Visitor

Let's get us a pic-a-nic basket Boo Boo, over at the Nepean lookout. Bring binocularissimo..

Visitor

thanks guys just ended up at glenbrook... went to mount portal look out.. happy how car went didnt even take it out of 2h....still hotta get used to the brakes on the wrangler lol seems like its just going to lock up and slide down the hill lol

Where you in the top car park taking the roof off? about 10.30-11am on Saturday?

Visitor

yeh that was me heidi...

Sorry if I had realised I would have come and said hello - I was attending a NPWS advisory committee meeting there. My JKU was parked round the back in shed

Visitor

thats ok....yeh i did see you all in the carpark