Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: qwick trip now help!!!

Visitor

Ah damn, wish that I hadn't so much to drink the night before (good test results was the reason for it) Heidi - I'm pretty sure that I saw you coming down the M4 just after the Mulgoa Rd exit on the M4 in the afternoon - I was the black JK going the other way - if you're up this way again pete let me know as I live in Lapstone (15 mins up the M4 from you) can go for a coffee or anything like that plus there is also a railways track that I have been wanting to explore for a while (would be only mild, but looks darn interesting for what it is lol)

Visitor

yeh sounds good.... looking at goin bak up there saturday do some more exploring...went to arb penrith today to look at some recovery points and straps....my uncle works there but wasnt in at the time so just waiting on him maybe he can get it cheaper for me lol

Visitor

I need to grab some things from around Sydney on Saturday, so wont be able to make it sorry

Visitor

rain is forecast anyway so looks like i wont be going either

Visitor

Rain + Glenbrook = fun :P

Visitor

im just a newbie so not confident lol....

Visitor

Best way to gain confidence is to try it.
    From memory there's nothing in Glenbrook that even in the wet should give you much trouble. Most of the tracks a fairly flat, other than perhaps some at the campsite end. A nice gentle introduction to wet weather driving and seeing how the car handles it.
    Going for walks to the lookouts might not be as much fun in this weather though.

Visitor

oh ok... havnt really gone to far in... only to mount portal look out which wasnt to bad except one of the hills which seemed abit daunting but i got up and down it slowly, mind you i had my 5 and 3 yr old kids with me so didnt want to scare them lol...plus the kids like the roof off

Visitor

If you're up for an earlyish run tomorrow morning, let me know - my mobile is 0404 881 481 - Glenbrook NP actually manages to get *less* exciting after that first hill you mentioned already lol

Visitor

Change of plans for me sorry - wont be able to head out tomorrow morning as i'll be sleeping off a hangover and then need to be in the city - postpone to another time or come to Grease Monkey!!