Thread: Advice needed !!!

Default Advice needed !!!

Guys I need some advice I bought a new fuel head for my jeep crd about 2 weeks ago from peter warren 2 days later realised it was leaking from the bottom of the bleeding nipple so went back to exchange it after arguing with them over there warranty claims they expected me to take it out and return it to them and wait 1 month for Chrysler to inspect it and get back to me so I paid for a second unit and fitted it I can't be without a car now this fuel head is leaking worse than the one that is waiting for a credit claim I don't know what to do I can't afford to pay for a third unit each unit is $250 so it's cost me $500 already and still leaking might hear about a jeep driving through the front doors tomorrow on the news so pissed at the moment I expected more from peter warren would have been better of buying one of the net from some third world country would have got better service that's for sure pls any advice would be much appreciated just not sure what to do with these guys

So this is actually the third fuel head you have had in a few weeks? What was wrong with the original one that led to you replacing it? It's hard to see how three separate fuel heads could be faulty or leaking. I have never heard of that sort of failure in a new fuel head nor even know of any examples where they required replacement - other than for people moving to the generation 2 head due to the fuel heater connector problem.

Perhaps you should take it in to Eddy's service shop and get him to check it out. See the recent posts to grt Eddy's number.

Default Advice needed !!!

Eddy Grau
    Unit 4, 47 Third Avenue, Blacktown. Ph: 86789078

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dave; 28-03-14 at 08:50 PM.

Hey guys yes third unit now I went back to the dealer ship today and they were pretty good something they knew about well the boss did there's a bad batch that don't seat right at the bleeder they have ordered another one and going to sort it ASAP my old fuel head was the old model and leaking around the heater plug right around and even going to give me my money back for the last one so fingers crossed should be ok they were trying to find a o ring to stop it leaking around the nipple !! But thanks I'll keep that address