Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D30 sleeve & C gussets

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    Overkill Engineering Hornsby. Facebook.
    In my opinion it would be unwise to deal with this company. From my personal experience it would not be in your best interest to do so.
    Last edited by Wolfe; 29-04-14 at 10:15 AM. Reason: No intention to offend

I'm not making unsubstantiated claims . i have court documents to back it all up. From my experience I would be hesitant to use their services. If you decide to do so its up to you. Just do some research online or ask around before using any service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    I'm not making unsubstantiated claims . i have court documents to back it all up. From my experience I would be hesitant to use their services. If you decide to do so its up to you. Just do some research online or ask around before using any service provider.
    Thanx for the heads up, I'll stay away from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Wooders View Post
    Yes I can.
    Its extremely unlikely that the centre (cast section) is bent, its usually the tubes, and the sleeves are usually a snug fit inside. So you'd know pretty quick if theres a bend
    But yes checking is usually part of the process. With external trusses I usually check afterwards too so to ensure the welding hasn't wrapped the housing. But this isn't an issue with sleeves.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk
    Sent a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MRGC View Post
    Sent a PM.
    You may need to be patient as Dave is getting every thing sorted after his move.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    You may need to be patient as Dave is getting every thing sorted after his move.
    No probs, I'm not in a hurry.