Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeep Service by the Experts!

Visitor

Those are for speed humps at the malls.

Gotta make sure thems are always shiny and ..... wait a minute.... NO MUD !! lol

Visitor

Lol those speed humps are pretty hardcore :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The post Simpson Desert repair job is now finished. Not going to list the price, you all know that genuine Jeep parts cost $$$.

But, at 10 years old, having done some pretty hard work, the KJ once again feels like new thanks to Eddy and Avi! Now I'm ready for Jambo, and the next trip!!

If you need your Jeep looked after properly, these are the guys!

Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 18-03-19 at 12:54 PM.

Spent Saturday morning at Eddy and Avi's workshop. Ed went back over the new suspension, 6 months after the most recent Simpson Desert repairs. All looking good for Jambo in Qld in a month! Then I helped (a tiny bit) replace an oil cooler in a different Grand, and do an oil change in a Wrangler! Not only is my Jeep looked after, but I'm leaning from the experts!

Dave

Thanks for posting Dave. Will try them for my next service. I've been looking for somewhere that understands Jeeps and is honest, and reliable, ever since I've been in Sydney. Just last week I had an a/c mechanic show me a photo on his iPhone which apparently showed damage to the rings on the end of my a/c hose & recommended a re-engineered hose. I took the hose out and not a sign of any damage whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepmuggle View Post
    Thanks for posting Dave. Will try them for my next service. I've been looking for somewhere that understands Jeeps and is honest, and reliable, ever since I've been in Sydney. Just last week I had an a/c mechanic show me a photo on his iPhone which apparently showed damage to the rings on the end of my a/c hose & recommended a re-engineered hose. I took the hose out and not a sign of any damage whatsoever.
    Hmm, yeah, not good. Ed and Avi are honest and reliable, to the point that they will tell you if they can't fix something (computers especially, they do have a working relationship with Blacktown Jeep). Ed is a club member and most people know him. A few of us get our Jeeps serviced there, but Blacktown doesn't suit everyone...

Dave