Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wild Rock - 14th May 2006

Default Wild Rock - 14th May 2006

Yep.... we've entered..

We're goin there and giving out Candy and Ass Whoopings....and we're all out of candy!

Seriously though, it's sounds like it'll be a fun event to watch. BIG rock ledges, off camber stuff, etc (don't read this Antz)

You'll see some good technical driving if you come along.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
    you guys giving out ass candys??
    fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by billsta
    :roll: :roll: :roll:
    you guys giving out ass candys??
    fair enough
    bill you'll be lining up

But seriously people should come sounds like a good event and you'll always be able to say you've been to the first one :P

Quote Originally Posted by maddog
    (don't read this Antz)

They're looking for people to help marshall, see below:

Quote Originally Posted by MD4x4

Also we may need a hand from a few experienced people to help Marshall. If you are interested please send me a PM and I will get back to you with details and discuss what you will receive if you help.

Regards

MD
    If you want to help, contact MD4x34 on Outerlimits

wasnt planning on going, but now i have a excuse to go... :mrgreen:
    i will be there, and eating a different kind of animal this time...

marshalling Billy?

no.. i'll be too intoxicated to do anything

copied from Outerlimits

Guys,

We have made the decision today to postpone the event. Most likely until the weekend of 22nd/23rd July. The origianl date that was picked for the event was Mothers Day. This was a mistake as the numbers of competitors are down and we probably would not get the spectators in anyway. Hopefully with the postponement we can get more competitors interested and publicise the event better.

For those competitors who have already paid we are Sorry. Please contact Grant from OzRockCrawlers if you wish to pull out. As of today we only had 20 competitors paid up and we needed at least 40 to make the event viable. I am sure with extra time and no date clashes we can get more people interested.

The competition is predominately for the vehicles that would run in Open and Outlaw class at the Nissan Trials but is open to all registered vehicles. The event will run along the same theme as woodpecker but with WE Rock type rules. (No Buggies allowed).

We are allowing two teams of 2 from each club at this stage but may allow further teams depending on final numbers. Please contact us ASAP if you or members of your club may be interested in competing so we can get the information out there.

Regards

MD