Thread: is this legit?

Default is this legit?

Is this Legit

I just recieved this email from Emu I don't know whether its real or not? If its real I cant do anything as i've been out of work for the last 3 months and i'm not in the financial position to do so. However maybe by donating money we could help out. Emu helped out by sponsoring the jambo.

I Hope you get this on time, my family and I came down here to Kiev, Ukraine for a short vacation,unfortunately we were mugged at the park of the hotel where we stayed all cash,credit card and mobile phone were stolen off us but luckily we still have our passports with us.

We've been to the Embassy and the Police here but they're not helping issues at all the bad news is our flight will be leaving in less than 8-hrs from now but we're having problems settling the hotel bills and the hotel manager won't let us leave until we settle the bills.

I'll need your help (LOAN) financially of $2,550 USD. I promise to make the refund once we get back home. Please let me know if you can help and i need you to keep checking your email because it's the only way i can reach you.

Regards

Dave Parkinson
    EMU Electrical

I just talked to Dave Parkinson and it ends up being a scam
    So put your money away.

Was gonna say, this is a scam straight up. I know a scam when I see one
    #366. TJ Wrangler Golden Eagle

Very obvious from beginning.

Hate to say it but they are right, wolfie you're just gullible

Visitor

Its legit! I'm apparently Nigerian Prince also due to my Polish surname

Those scammers are really crafty going by Wolfe's message above and from personal family experience previously - always better to be careful than to get caught up!

yep, this is a new twist