Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Caves to Caves

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Visitor

Those who intend to bring a camper trailer, please ensure it a hardfloor type with an electric brake system and a good vehicle connection. Also bring plenty of fresh drinking water. Recommend 2 litre per person per day.

Please refer to the following post regarding camping.

Cheers Rob S
    Last edited by uncaged123; 01-10-14 at 01:09 AM.

Visitor

Sorry I tried to install an update last night, but it didn't go through.

I contacted Obéron NP staff who advised me that there is room for 1-2 camper-trailers. I also drove up there yesterday to check out camping sites but didn't go right to the dingo dell camping area. There is a nice flat area next to the Kowmong River which I think can accommodate us all. If we park our jeeps on the hillside. Its just after crossing the river before going up the hill, and is a good location to try a spot of trout fishing.

Cheers Rob S
    Last edited by uncaged123; 01-10-14 at 12:54 AM.

Visitor

Excellent, we're definite then. We have a Vista RV, so it has electric brakes, drop on hitch and there's no room needed to fold out. We live in Bowen Mountain (other side of Blue Mountains), so we will probably meet you at Mt Victoria.

Cheers,
    Keith

Visitor

Hi Herison I've included you on the list. It will be good to meet all the members I haven't met to date, and to catch up with others from previous weekend trips.

Please note that if you're intending to try trout fishing, make sure that you obtain an inland fishing licence before the weekend.

Regards Rob S
    Last edited by uncaged123; 08-10-14 at 02:43 AM.

Visitor

Hi all,

A personal matter may require me to change this trip to either the weekend before or the following weekend. If this does happen could those coming on this trip please let me know which weekend would suit them.

Also those newbies should consider joining Steve Foster on his recce trip, to obtain some benefical experience.

Thanks Rob S
    Last edited by uncaged123; 11-10-14 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Hi all,

A personal matter may require me to change this trip to either the weekend before or the following weekend. If this does happen could those coming on this trip please let me know which weekend would suit them.

Also those newbies should consider joining Steve Foster on his recce trip, to obtain some benefical experience.

Thanks Rob S
    Dow'H.......... I have to apply 3/4 months ahead for roster request's............ That particular roster is not out yet, so more the likely I will be out for the run.............
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Dow'H.......... I have to apply 3/4 months ahead for roster request's............ That particular roster is not out yet, so more the likely I will be out for the run.............
    Don't be too upset Steve, it's not canned yet. It may require a change of date but then again it may not. There is still a chance..

Visitor

I can't make 25th of this month and can't do 15th of November. Either, let me know

Visitor

Hi everyone, I've managed to sort out my personal matter without needing to change the dates. 7th to 9th November as planned.

Cheers Rob

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Hi everyone, I've managed to sort out my personal matter without needing to change the dates. 7th to 9th November as planned.

Cheers Rob
    The roster will be out next week/or 2...........Fingers crossed...................
    JC Member# 094