Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club discounts

Club Member

Seems like there is a degree of inconsistency with club discounts, depends on who it is and which shop one goes to, which is less than ideal and confusing to new members. Is there a way we can harden this and get some kind of concrete arrangement setup with vendors so members get the same benefits ?

I always get a 10% discount at ARB Wentworthville and ARB Penrith when I produce my SJC membership card, of course I always ask about a club discount first.

Agree with Bear and SteveF from page 1! Many suppliers will offer a discount if asked and if you can prove you are in a club, so have your card with you. If a sales person says no, ask the manager... Not sure how we can set up a tighter arrangement when they offer discounts to (I believe) any club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dave; 24-07-14 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Teshie View Post
    Seems like there is a degree of inconsistency with club discounts, depends on who it is and which shop one goes to, which is less than ideal and confusing to new members. Is there a way we can harden this and get some kind of concrete arrangement setup with vendors so members get the same benefits ?
    We have a concrete deal with the guys that are sponsors of the club, that's Wooders garage and Shents Automotive. We can't really lock anything down with anyone else as we have no commercial relationship with them. So basically, if you want the best deal, try our sponsors first and support those that support SJC The rest truly is the luck of the draw.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076