Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New in club!

Hi Rob. I think its called Parkview Hotel. Yeah, let me know when you decide to come. Looking forward. Thanks for wishing me all the best with the birth of our baby. Cheers mate

Visitor

Hi Jean05, I'm heading out your way the last weekend of February with jk_menace “Dennis & son “ at this stage. However others may join us closer to the date. We'll either be staying at the Colour City Caravan Park in town, or at Canobolas State Forests. We may also check out the Ophir Goldfields area if time permits. My contact no is 0432 444 247 to liaise on the weekend.

Cheers Rob

Hi mate I will let you know closer to wards the end of the month. All depend on how the pregnancy does.

Visitor

Hi Jean05, no worry. If you are not able to show us the trails due to your wife pregancy, maybe you have a friend who could be our guide for the weekend. I have a cherry red jku and Dennis has a silver colour jku. We'll probably stay at the Colour City Caravan Park incase we decide to visit both 4wd sites.

Please convey my best wishes to your wife for the expected birth of your child.

Cheers RobS