Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Jambo Site Prep & Driver Awareness Training. 20-22 March 2015.

Second trip that I have waited for a response to questions, or haven't been added to the list. Ow well never mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Talreuse View Post
    Second trip that I have waited for a response to questions, or haven't been added to the list. Ow well never mind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What question did you need an answer too? Don't worry about being added to the list, all are welcome there is no need to wait for a formal notification Hunno works shift work and is already up there so can not always get on and check the posts for replies. Like I say though, being on "the list" is not a prerequisite to going, there are a few going that aren't on the list when I look through the thread.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Visitor

I cannot make it anymore sorry guys, my jeep is still out of action and I have a lot to catch up on this weekend.

Once I'm back from America I can spend more time out there preparing for jambo

Sorry, I am out..... The Jeep did not get out of town, bugger...................
    JC Member# 094

Now that was a damn fun day out, thanks Brian, and the rest of the guys and girls for a great day, now to wash the skiddies out of the old jocks. Always a sign of a challenging day on the trails. Doggy...

Great weekend guys"n"girls,

Thanks to all who showed up, it may have seemed like we didn't get much achieved, not true! Yes we didn't get to do any clearing or chainsaw work (except Greg). But we did get conformation on use of the main show ground area for the marquee, test track lay out plan completed and 99% cleared by show ground committee, a basic plan for where the showers/dunnies will go and today some more reccie/track exploring, complete with a single line followed by a double-line winch recovery and snatch.
    Photos please Hayley!!!
    And yes it was me!! (purely as a training demo!!!!!!)

Cheers

Andy

Visitor

I heard that the pink onesie was passed down to you, Andy. We want to see the piccy of you with it.

The pink mantle was first mentioned in the Old Jambo, as a garment worn by chiefs. In Jambo bible 2:11-14, the mantle passing from Wolfie to his successor , symbolizes the passing of prophetic authority....

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    I heard that the pink onesie was passed down to you, Andy. We want to see the piccy of you with it.

The pink mantle was first mentioned in the Old Jambo, as a garment worn by chiefs. In Jambo bible 2:11-14, the mantle passing from Wolfie to his successor , symbolizes the passing of prophetic authority....
    Oh my Sal, how the uneducated go off half cocked!! LOL

Firstly the "Pink Gay Jambo Gnome Pants" (which used to belong to my mother-in-law) made their 1st appearance during the 2012 Jambo working Bees.

The "PIG Onesie" on the other hand came into being during the Central Aust Trip last year (purchased at a shop in Nyngan) then popped up all across the outback!

But trust me there will be a "Pink Pants Handover Ceremony" at the next working bee!

Yours in correction

Andy

Visitor

I stand corrected. I knew that would give you great pleasure.. lol!

So who will be wearing it?
    Last edited by AV8; 24-03-15 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    I stand corrected. I knew that would give you great pleasure.. lol!

So who will be wearing it?
    The onesie me! The pink pants Madam President! LMAO