Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trip to Club Property 28th 29th (Details added)

Default Trip to Club Property 28th 29th (Details added)

I'm going up to the Club Property on the 28th and 29th of January (Assuming we can now use it), leaving early the Saturday morning to go up there. I plan on doing some exploring and possibly a night drive.

So far there are two or three vehicles going if anyone wants to come along for some camping and exploring post here or shoot me an email.

This will be an official club trip. Only problem now is I need some details on how to get there etc. Antz, Wiz, Ben any of you help me out with this

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

hehe I was going to post up asking when people wanted to go.

Unfortunately I can't make this trip as I'll be away on holidays. I'm still keen to do a weekend either before this trip or any time after it, so if anyone else can't make this trip either, or would like to do another one, let me know.

We can use the property. I've posted the signed lease agreement off and we're arranging a cheque to be sent to Cambell. You just need to go through the trip co-ordinators who will put a booking on the property website for us (it's a Yahoo Group). If you'd like to be added to the group Steve, let me know and I'll arrange it for you.

I'm thinking of getting up there for a weekend in feb as there's too much on for the rest of this month.

Steve, having been there now, do you think the river is OK that cut's through the property to run a kayak on?

Quote Originally Posted by CJ_Brad
    I'm thinking of getting up there for a weekend in feb as there's too much on for the rest of this month.

Steve, having been there now, do you think the river is OK that cut's through the property to run a kayak on?
    I'll let you know when I get back, dont go up there until the 28/01.

Cheers
    Steve

Any interest? this is now a combined trip with the Suzuki Club so we will get shown all the good tracks etc. A few Jeeps up there would make this a great weekend.

Cheers
    Steve

Maybe, potentially possible for a run up for Saturday. Don't count on it yet.

Pretty new to the club so where is the land? Also Feb looks better for me but Jan could be a show.

It's up near Gloucester. North of Newcastle off of Buckets Way if that helps.

Cheers
    Steve

take lotsa picks, i bet the club wants to know what it's all about

No one else interested in this trip? The Suzuki Club have 6 vehicles and we have just me and a mate in a Cruiser.

Hopefully the next one will have more people on it when everyones holidays are over etc

Cheers
    Steve