Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheapest Vehicle Wraps!

Visitor

Lightbulb Cheapest Vehicle Wraps!

Gday All.

Offering cheap prices for all wrapping services!

Particularly looking for some real monster machines! Can offer vinyl cost prices for the right vehicles!

I am all about the quality!,

Only using the best vinyl ( 3m, Arlon, Avery ) No ebay rubbish. All coloured vinyls available, Gloss, Matt, Pearl, Carbon Fibre & Chrome.

No Patches, No Joins, No Creases, Flawless & Clean Paint job standard applications. 5 Year warranty!
    Currently Lead wrapper & installer at a signage company.

Located in Blacktown, Can pick up and drop of vehicles in the Sydney area.

Photos of previous wraps available, Plus proof of quality with my own '10 wrapped Wrangler!

All questions & enquiries welcome anytime, through website or phone, 0413 155 134.

Cant offer these prices for long!, Why so cheap? My motive is to wrap some decent vehicles to beef up my wrapping portfolio!

Cheers!

What is website name?

Visitor

Gday All.

Offering cheap prices for all wrapping services! Enticing, cheap.

Particularly looking for some real monster machines! Can offer vinyl cost prices for the right vehicles Only monster Jeeps..cost prices only for the "right" vehicles.. What is the criteria? It's very subjective and open to interpretation.

I am all about the quality!,

Only using the best vinyl ( 3m, Arlon, Avery ) No ebay rubbish. All coloured vinyls available, Gloss, Matt, Pearl, Carbon Fibre & Chrome.

No Patches, No Joins, No Creases, Flawless & Clean Paint job standard applications. 5 Year warranty. By whom? What's your ABN? Company Address? Registered business owner?

Currently Lead wrapper & installer at a signage company. , So, you're part time, on the side business? Where is the warranty from then?

Located in Blacktown, Can pick up and drop of vehicles in the Sydney area. I wouldn't want anyone I don't know, a business on the fly to have my Jeep for the weekend.

Photos of previous wraps available, Plus proof of quality with my own '10 wrapped Wrangler Don't really know that for sure. They could be pics off the net.

All questions & enquiries welcome anytime, through website or phone, 0413 155 134. As above, what website?

Cant offer these prices for long!, Why so cheap? My motive is to wrap some decent vehicles to beef up my wrapping portfolio!t's What's cheap? No price or cost mentioned. I would be very wary, sorry..

Cheers!

Until we get more info, I'm with you on this one Sal!

Visitor

Yep, a bit sus

Old sayings,

Good thing, No Cheap!
    Cheap Thing, No Good!

Just kidding. No offense......
    Last edited by AV8; 29-03-15 at 07:11 AM.

Visitor

Hi Guys,

Totally understandable the questions you have raised. Cheers for pointing them out. Ill do my best to answer them, been a long day!

Pretty much, I work at a sign writing place in sydney. I would like to branch out and start on my own business. Im looking at getting my name and work out there.

Only monster Jeeps..cost prices only for the "right" vehicles.. What is the criteria? It's very subjective and open to interpretation. The decked out, modded jeeps will obviously attract more attention. Hence the cost price.

By whom? What's your ABN? Company Address? Registered business owner? The warranty is from the manufacturers of the vinyl. No ABN currently, I have not started my business, YET.

So, you're part time, on the side business? Where is the warranty from then? As above, the warranty is for the vinyl, it is top of the line stuff. As much as id like to put a warranty on my work, I can't. Different cars have different curves, edges, contours and concaves. It depends on the vehicle. Which I would gladly assess on visit.

I wouldn't want anyone I don't know, a business on the fly to have my Jeep for the weekend. ​Doesnt need to be for the weekend. I was hesitant to ad this in. Id feel the same. I can do work at your residence, or you can drop the vehicle off at mine.

Don't really know that for sure. They could be pics off the net. This is true, And it could be pictures of the internet. Thats why I put in Plus the proof of quality with my own jeep, Which I can show you in person.

What's cheap? No price or cost mentioned. I would be very wary, sorry. Cheap is less money than a signage company would charge to wrap your vehicle. I can't put up prices, Because every car is different. Not all cars take the same time to wrap. I am more than happy to do quotes from photos.

As I said in my original post, My motive is to wrap some vehicles to expand my wrapping portfolio, So I can start up a business and website of my own. Im not trying to rip anyone off, not trying to scam anyone.

I enjoy wrapping, its become a passion. I am just trying to get my name and work out there, Word of mouth, As id love to do this full time. This is the only advertisement I have done currently.

If I have missed anything or left anything unanswered please let me know.

Sal, didn't I speak to you on the phone already?

Thanks guys.

I'm Keen to wrap my JK - is it a "Monster Jeep" no - but its got some street cred - I want my JK to be uniquely OZi - a huge bogan flag or something thats states MY JK is Aussie Aussie Aussie

Luv My Jeep!

I'm keen to do mine too. I've got mods ready to go on, I'll be calling on you soon Hunty[emoji106]
    So not a monster truck yet but you'd get loads of publicity with my Jeep. She's getting pretty famous. Going to be in some big magazines shortly and in my local paper in 2 weeks, because of the charity events I'm hosting and she was used in a Music Video for Lilly Vamos recently in her new music Video Tatoos.
    Single mum not much money but will advertise the heck out of your business on my page if you can do it cheap.
    Bee's 4x4 Adventures is my Facebook page. Check it out and msg me.
    Bee [emoji106] ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427905857.201937.jpg

I'd be interested too.
    Depending if your interested in old school jeeps?
    the rebuild has begn & want to have it finished & ready by August.
    98 ZJ Grand Cherokee(Lightly Modded), 84 CJ8, 74 CJ6,
    Lord Help me I'm in to Jeep!!!!

Visitor

Hi Guys, Sorry for the delay in reply. Thanks for the replys.

Hunty, I should have rephrased that sentence to impressive, rather than monster... Bloody awesome vehicle you got there, and I do consider that to be a "monster" jeep! Street cred is what I'm looking for!

Belinda, That sounds great. Id happily do some work for you. Sounds like an opportunity I cannot pass up on. Nice Fb page btw

Hunno, Im interested in anything with wheels on it. How old is old school? I wouldn't class any car " too old " for vinyl!

Pms sent
    Last edited by Unstable; 10-04-15 at 05:11 PM.