Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Rydal Showgrounds Friday 12th June - Sunday 14th June

Secretary

Hi. Anyone know what's on the list for Sunday perhaps? Would be great to have an idea of when to arrive by. Cheers.

rich

Who all are going up Friday evening?
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

we are going up Friday evening but won't get there will probably close to midnight i reckon... Subie club meeting goes till about 10.

Hayley and steve are going Friday night , hey Heidi will the showers be open?

Hmmm...Might go up Friday afternoon. Have some stuff I have to do beforehand but might swing it...
    It is not he who gives abuse that affronts, but the view that we take of it as insulting; so that when one provokes you it is your own opinion which is provoking.<br /><br />–Epictetus

Visitor

Hey Dan. What time u heading Saturday. I can only make it for the day. What time is everyone heading out on the tracks? Alex?

Danny Riley going Friday afternoon
    Last edited by chips; 11-06-15 at 09:27 PM.

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by DLE068 View Post
    Hey Dan. What time u heading Saturday. I can only make it for the day. What time is everyone heading out on the tracks? Alex?
    Gday mate, thinking of heading out from Blaxland Maccas at about 7:30am to be @ Rydal by 9am

Visitor

Ok mate. I want to get out on the tracks, I'm not staying Saturday night but I want to get my tyres dirty

Not sure about the showers might see if we can get them open on the Saturday afternoon. I was thinking of ducking down to the lake and having a shower at the caravan park there! Not going to be to cold by the look of it