Thread: TJ Sports Cage

Visitor

Default TJ Sports Cage

Any one now some one who can make something like this ?

Link Below
    http://www.rockhard4x4.com/mobile/Pr...ctCode=RH-1001

Bolt on would be my prefered option .

Visitor

Hi Steve, I'll ask my friend who working with me on my rocksliders if he would like to give it a go. He is a panelbeater by trade and I'll catch up with him in the next few days. Whats your contact details so we can call you.

Cheers RobS

I have a bolt-in sport cage in my TJ from TroysByTroy. I'm pulling it out shortly to replace with a full cage.
    Bolts to the side of the dash mounting bolts. Replaces both forward bars, has bar parallel to top of windscreen, 2 extra bars between that and the main hoop and has a dash bar.
    Would probably like $500 for it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

I have an ORF TJ sport cage in mine (bolt in one).... Their web page... www.o-rfab.com
    Do not know if they still make it but they do have a heap of TJ, JK,XJ,CJ bars,sliders, body protection etc.... U.S based though..............
    Maybe able to look see at mine and go from there with your plans and I have the fitting instructions...LOL.....
    Last edited by stevet; 18-06-15 at 10:44 PM.
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

[QUOTE=Wooders;49232]I have a bolt-in sport cage in my TJ from TroysByTroy. I'm pulling it out shortly to replace with a full cage.
    Bolts to the side of the dash mounting bolts. Replaces both forward bars, has bar parallel to top of windscreen, 2 extra bars between that and the main hoop and has a dash bar.
    Would probably like $500 for it.

Got any images of it Dave ?

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Hi Steve, I'll ask my friend who working with me on my rocksliders if he would like to give it a go. He is a panelbeater by trade and I'll catch up with him in the next few days. Whats your contact details so we can call you.

Cheers RobS
    you can get me on my mobile 0404 896 669

Quote Originally Posted by Steven.Boyd View Post
    Got any images of it Dave ?
    Not yet but I'll snap one tonight.
    Its been really good and i certainly noticed the body stiffer once it was fitted.
    If you google "tracys rollover" that was the same brand/style in action at moab.
    Only reason I'm pulling it is I want to build a full cage otherwise I'd happily keep it.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk

Visitor

Thanks Dave. Keen to see some pics.
    It would be nice to have a full cage but not ready for that yet. I figured this would be the next best thing. Just that bit of extra safety

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Visitor

Hi Steve, sorry for not getting back to you, I've been laid up with a flu like cold. My friend said yes, he could do something for you. He would like to check your jeep for fixing positions, eta. I'll call you later in the week when I'm over this bug to arrange a meeting.

Cheers RobS
    Last edited by uncaged123; 23-06-15 at 12:25 AM.