Thread: 17th/18th &/or 24th/25th August.

Default Tuesday 18th & Monday 24th August 2015.

A proposed run for shift workers to the ZigZag or Lake Lyell on the Monday or Tuesday of either or both weeks... Grade will depend on any interest and vehicle/driver experience...... Post up your preference if you want to attend if shift work rules your life at times... More details will be posted up if there is any interest for any of the day's listed.......... Stephen T.
    RUN No.1 - Tuesday 18/08/2015 @ the ZigZag.....
    Grade - C/C+ with B options........ Bi-passes around harder sections....
    Meet - Richmond Macca's at 8.00a.m, depart @ 8.15 a.m. or at the ZigZag carpark @ 9.30a.m......
    Usual recovery points F/R, own recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera etc.............
    Run No.2 - Monday 24/08/2015 @ Lake Lyell.... CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN.......
    Grade - C/C+ & B options.......
    Meet - Richmond Macca's @ 8.00a.m, depart @ 8.15a.m, or at Lithgow Shell servo @ 9.45a.m............
    Usual recovery points F/R, own recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera etc.............
    Contact - Stephen T... Mob. No.- 0412-707903...........
    Visitors/guest's are more than welcome to attend either run.........CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN...........
    Last edited by stevet; 23-08-15 at 09:05 PM. Reason: 24th RUN CANCELLED DUE TO RAIN.....
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Hi Steve, what grade and location do you intend to run? Interested but I'll see how I'm feeling after the weekend with Steve Foster.

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Hi Steve, what grade and location do you intend to run? Interested but I'll see how I'm feeling after the weekend with Steve Foster.
    Leaning towards the ZigZag... I need to do the runs there as it been awhile for me, as well as Lake Lyell on another day.......... Grade will depend obviously to any individuals wants but would like to the Pipe Line etc while there.... Still working on the TJ so i need to test it out to get it up to scratch......
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

I'm in if you could arrange 1 day each week. Preference is Tuesday 1st week and Monday 2nd week. My nephew & co-driver will join me on the 2nd week. There some great tracks arround the ZigZag area.

Cheers Rob
    Last edited by uncaged123; 13-08-15 at 01:51 AM.

I'm in if you could arrange 1 day each week. Preference is Tuesday 1st week and Monday 2nd week. My nephew & co-driver will join me on the 2nd week. There some great tracks arround the ZigZag area.

Cheers Rob
    Hi Rob,
    Tuesday 18th & Monday 24/08/15 it is..... How's the ZigZag sound for the Tuesday & Lake Lyell on the Monday 24th......
    Grade - Assume C+/B options..... I can do a bit of "driver awareness" for others if needed on the days as well......
    Usual recovery points F/R, own recovery gear, radio, food/drink, camera etc as needed.......
    JC Member# 094

The only one of those days I'm not rostered on is the 25th. I'm happy to come out on a trip on that day if you are doing anything. Just keep us posted on the details
    #366. TJ Wrangler Golden Eagle

Visitor

Hi Steve, unfortunately I will not be able to make this week. I still have unresolved family issues, which prevented me joining Steve Foster on the weekend. However I'll will be going next week.

Cheers RobS

Hi Steve, unfortunately I will not be able to make this week. I still have unresolved family issues, which prevented me joining Steve Foster on the weekend. However I'll will be going next week.

Cheers RobS
    Hi Rob,
    Are you still in for Monday?? Saw your other posting to Dru.....Hope your on the mend.....
    JC Member# 094

I am cancelling the run for tomorrow due to the wet weather today and predicted rain to come...............
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Hi Steve, I like to do those trips another time when you have the chance. I'm getting over food posioning from something I ate last Friday

Cheers RobS