Hi Peo.....welcome to the club.

Fitting a tow hitch is going to be load cheaper than a new rear bar.
If you just want the tow which for recoveries then there are a load of aftermarket hitches that you can use..........a search on somewhere like Quadratec will show you some and all of the local Jeep accessories suppliers will have some.
If you actually want to tow with it then I'd recommend you look for one that is ADR approved. MOPAR I know is ADR approved (through Murchison Products or through a dealer if you you can find one that doesn't try to rob you), or Hyamen Reece will no doubt do one as will others. If you get one (particularly MOPAR) make sure it has an Aus wiring loom not a US wiring loom. Fitting it is easy enough to do you yourself, particularly if you have the plug and play loom rather than making your own.
You could go the new rear bar route with integrated tow hitch but most will not be ADR approved for towing. More than capable of being used for recoveries though but I'd suspect most won't come with wiring looms for trailers. Or you just get a new rear bar with recovery hooks an forget about the tow bar.

Let the spending begin......and once it starts it never stops!