Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Son of Trials 2006

Default Son of Trials 2006

OK so Brad and Dan are out, but Tropey is still interested.

Tropey, fill in an entry form and send it to directly to the Nissan Patrol Club (or Ann if you would prefer). If you need a navi, I should be able to do it for you.

The date for this event is the 18th and 19th of March. So still a few weeks away. We'll promote it at the March club meeting and hopefully get a few more vehicles entering!

Spoke to a lady from the nissan club. She said I will be fine to enter... however, if someone complains about the vehivle height, then I have to relinquish the prize (If I won one). Other wise she said it was all ok to go.
    Maddog, might take you up on the navi offer... will let you know.

redrat

I am extremely keen for this. Forms downloaded and ready to roll.

Navigator will be required - must bring own seat shampoo I will need navigators details before completing the entry form - any takers? Mad Dog, Sir Camel etc....

Quote Originally Posted by redrat
    I am extremely keen for this. Forms downloaded and ready to roll.

Navigator will be required - must bring own seat shampoo I will need navigators details before completing the entry form - any takers? Mad Dog, Sir Camel etc....
    Love to help Cameron, but i am unable to attend. Sorry mate. Let us know how you go. You should kick some pootrol ass.