Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jeep action

Default Jeep action

Anyone know who is organising the free digital subscription to Jeep action magazine as per Jambo web site for those that went? Steve

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Hey, I'd like to know this too!

Club Member

As far as I can recall this offer was for only the ones who registered during early birds... not sure if you did.. just putting it out there for clarity. If you did then you may have recd an email with logon details from JeepAction, please double-check your junk email. And if you did register early but still did not get that email then the Jambo Committee will need to submit your details to JeepAction, following which you will receive an email from JeepAction with login details. Hope this helps.

Everyone who registered and PAID will get the subscription. If you registered after June then it is just going off to Jeep Action, or has just gone as we have had to go through the list of registered and make sure those that registered and didn't pay (or registered twice etc) didn't get included in the list. Either way the 12 month digital subscription should be with you shortly, you won't need to do anything just keep an eye out for the email from Jeep Action.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Thanks SteveF For the explanation.. I was on,y asking as jeep action phoned me out the blue about renewing.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I confirm that the list has now been sent. It seems very simple to send a list, but cancellations and non-payments had to be sorted and deleted. All done now, so the 12 months should start now, or be extended on any existing subscriptions.

Greg

Hi Greg
    Has this been finalised yet as I've not received any notification.
    Thanks
    Steve

Visitor

Ditto with me Greg. I registered and paid b efore the cut off time. But if I haven't been included on the list, how and where do I arrange a subscription.

Cheers RobS

We'll chase it up, it has all gone off to Jeep Action quite a while ago now.

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Visitor

Same here... no subscription yet