Thread: Port Stephens March 6th 2015

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Port Stephens March 6th 2015

Hello all,

I met some of you at the last meeting. This is a day trip Ruskin and I talked about after the meeting. My in-laws booked a place in Port Stephens for the weekend so I though it would be a perfect to checkout the dunes.

Neither Ruskin or I have been there before so we don’t plan to be going too crazy. I do want to run a trip after this called ‘Two Little Ducks’ so it’s chance to see if it will be possible. We all will have to get vehicle permit which we can get on the day. Permits cost $30 annual or $10 3-day.

Anyway, anyone who has been before any pointers would be great. Ruskin will be leaving from Sydney on the day so if anyone does want to join in maybe a meeting point can be sorted out in Sydney.

I most likely have missed something so please let me know if I have.

Where -- Port Stephens
    When -- March 6th 2016
    Meet -- https://goo.gl/SwvzaE. Metro Petroleum (we can buy the beach passes from here)
    Time -- 10am
    Grade -- C
    Requirements -- Flag pole or fishing rod with a flag, recovery points Front/Rear, recovery gear, radio, food/drink of choice, camera. And of course a shovel.
    This run is limited to —6 vehicles including leader Andrew,
    Further info contact --- Andrew 0426371857
    Attending:

1. Andrew
    2. Ruskin

Any trip posted in this section is an official SJC trip and a trip report and attendance register is required.
    Last edited by Alva; 05-03-16 at 10:39 AM.