Thread: Jeep City Canberra

Default Jeep City Canberra

In customer service roles there is an old saying "Do a good job and the customer might tell 2 people, but do a bad job and the customer will tell 20 people".
    Well I'd like to change that a little and tell as many people as I can about the great customer service I have received by Brett Quodling at Jeep City in Canberra. In a time that customer service seems to be a thing of the past, it's refreshing to actually receive some for a change.
    In the first instance I used him, it was to source a mirror for a neighbors KJ Cherokee. Someone on a facebook page tagged him in my post and he actually contacted me. In our corespendance I sent him a photo of the mirror and he said yep I got one of those and he quoted me a price cheaper than any I could find in Sydney, including the postage. Paid by direct deposit from my account and had it on my doorstep the next day.
    Next time, I decided to contact him, I thought it would be a long shot. I needed a fuel filter for a CJ that has 3 ports on it one inlet, an outlet and a pressure relief return to tank port to modify a friends recently purchased and bodged up fuel system on a Suzuki Vitara to make it reliable and safe again. Couldn't find anything in Australia. Contacted Brett @ Jeep City. He got back to me pretty quickly to tell me he had one coming in the next day. Cost $50 including delivery. Again, received it the next day after paying. He even emailed me the next day to check if I received it and that it did the job I wanted it to do.
    All in all, I couldn't be happier. If you need anything Jeep, I encourage you to contact Brett. One of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.
    #366. TJ Wrangler Golden Eagle

Visitor

He's got a pretty cool store front in Fyshwick now also!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Visitor

Yeah he is good. Maybe we could arrange with him to try his test track on his property some of us visited when we did Corin with the ACTJT club, a few years back.

We should contact him direct or through the ACTJT to arrange. It was fun.

Cheers Rob

+1 Brett is a top bloke, shipped some Rubicon rock rails from XJeepers up here to Sydney for me for a great price!

And remember Guys 'n' Girls he was a sponsor of 2015 Jambo!