Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wheeny Creek Saturday 20/08/2016

Awesome! See ya Saturday. Hope the forecast holds up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dieselcon View Post
    Stephen. My TJ is Broken at the moment and will require funds for a front Diff rebuild .. I will try one get it done before this trip but it's not looking good [emoji25]
    Hi Jose,
    Are you still in??..........Is your mate in the ZJ coming as well??......... If you are still broken, are you going to ride with your mate??.... Love ZJ's..........
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Hi Steve, sorry mate have to pull out due to personal issues.

Cheers RobS

Quote Originally Posted by uncaged123 View Post
    Hi Steve, sorry mate have to pull out due to personal issues.

Cheers RobS
    Cool Rob......Hope all's well................
    JC Member# 094

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    Awesome! See ya Saturday. Hope the forecast holds up.
    The sun will shine......................
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    The sun will shine......................
    It sure will.

The TJ (which the rest of my family has titled "Judith" for reasons that escape me) is all ready to go, I hope. Finished off a few last minute adjustments last night. LED tail lights, fixed the horn, made a mount to hold the disconnects, installed a fire extinguisher, checked wheel nuts and tyre pressures after getting new rubber (and surprise surprise, they were all over the place, took the back seat out, chucked in some gear and tools.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in the morning and the TJ's first shake down trip.

My number is 0431120218

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket55 View Post
    It sure will.

The TJ (which the rest of my family has titled "Judith" for reasons that escape me) is all ready to go, I hope. Finished off a few last minute adjustments last night. LED tail lights, fixed the horn, made a mount to hold the disconnects, installed a fire extinguisher, checked wheel nuts and tyre pressures after getting new rubber (and surprise surprise, they were all over the place, took the back seat out, chucked in some gear and tools.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in the morning and the TJ's first shake down trip.

My number is 0431120218
    Damn, did not get my new LED tail lights install today... Sunday bugger............ Nick may be in doubt with the Flu ( Pam is laying down the law...Lol...)..See you Richmond Macca's in the morning...
    Last edited by stevet; 23-08-16 at 12:32 AM.
    JC Member# 094

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it yesterday.

How'd you go?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Visitor

It was a great day, shame you couldn't come with us Nick. Big thanks to Steve for arranging and leading the day and for teaching how to drive these things, they are very different to what I've been used to, you can take a very different line.

Here was the morning shot at Maccas

We then drove to the track aired down and drove the track relatively easily, Steve got up and personal with his old friend from last week Mr Tree, but all was good in the end with no damage.

Heres the two rigs at the lookout

and coming down one of the smaller steps on the way out

Only down side being, on the way home I did a rear pinion bearing in, so vibrated my way home and my steering pump/box packed it in (haven't investigated which one yet), can't steer it under 1200-1300rpm, made it interesting turning right at lights a few times, so a couple of things to fix, but very happy with how my rig went off road for its first outing.