Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: 6th November - Potential New Members day

Quote Originally Posted by LeighP View Post
    Do we have a likely UHF CB channel for contact?
    Channel 15 is the club channel usually used..........
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Sorry the TJ will not be back on the road till next week, bugger....... Out for the run............. Does anyone want a passenger for the run Available but as I said, no Jeep....
    Depends - are you any good on a skateboard?

Where abouts are you mate? Send by personal message if preferred - I'm in Lapstone but will be on my own for the day - a couple of things though - my music tastes are never to be discussed outside of the jeep and definitely not with other parties outside of the jeep, I still vape, I swear way too much (especially at random stuff - yes, I have been known to yell abuse at livestock)

Quote Originally Posted by DanD View Post
    Depends - are you any good on a skateboard?

Where abouts are you mate? Send by personal message if preferred - I'm in Lapstone but will be on my own for the day - a couple of things though - my music tastes are never to be discussed outside of the jeep and definitely not with other parties outside of the jeep, I still vape, I swear way too much (especially at random stuff - yes, I have been known to yell abuse at livestock)
    Skate board... Yep... Grew up on the "banana boards", not these Malibo's they use now..... Hand stands no issue..... I could bring my roller skates except some rat's ate the wheels the other year...Lol....
    I live in Blacktown but can drive the old commodore up to Lithgow and meet you there.....
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Skate board... Yep... Grew up on the "banana boards", not these Malibo's they use now..... Hand stands no issue..... I could bring my roller skates except some rat's ate the wheels the other year...Lol....
    I live in Blacktown but can drive the old commodore up to Lithgow and meet you there.....
    Will PM you mate

Visitor

Channel 15 is the club channel usually used..........
    Thanks.....

Hello! I'm in, finally a weekend I can go and is my first trip since Coffs.

Cheers Alva I have added you to the list.

Sorry for the late notice - sadly have to pull out of tomorrow's trip. I've been deployed to Cessnock to assist with the bush fires

No worries Pablo stay safe

Just want to say thanks for today, it was great getting the Jeep all muddy, meeting new people and seeing a part of NSW I haven't before.