Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Yalwal - B/C Grade Monkey Gum Sunday Dec 18th

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket55 View Post
    I was going to give my rig a wash before Sunday, don't think I'll bother now.

Might check the plumbing on the snorkel and diff breathers though....

Getting excited
    Snorkel will be useful bwhahahaahah
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    Hey Steve T, has your transfer case been repaired?

If not, you can ride with me.

Cheers,
    Nick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Nick,
    I do not think I will have the TJ back by Sunday... Tomorrow I will find out the issue, hopefully it will only be a bearing in the SYE..... But not holding out to get it on the road again for Sunday's run.... Thanks for your offer but my other half needs the car on Sunday so I'm at home for the day, bugger......
    JC Member# 094

Visitor

Wow, what a great day! What a big day! Covered lots of territory through some amazing tracks. It had everything from touring to wild, as much as you wanted. Bit of carnage, but could have been much worse. One transfercase yoke, one tyre, one guard, two doors (minor), one mirror, one weathershiel, oh and one strange knocking sound yet to be identified.

Huge congrats to Jose for leading this trip and string of Jeeps through some pretty challenging tracks. It's a testament to the capability of the Jeeps and drivers on the day that there were only two recoveries I believe. One out of a bog hole and one out of a small 2m deep rut

Jose also arranged for a photographer to accompany us on the trip and I can't wait to see some of the great pics Harry captured from the day.

Whens the next trip Jose, I'll be there that's for sure.

Hey big shout out to Jose!!!
    Fab day yesterday squeezed soo much in for the final day jeeping 2016....
    Great place great weather great company... damage negligible... could have been worse! Very experienced group
    Our first time south of Sydney for wheeling and can't wait for the next adventure! Long day drive home to northern beaches Sydney - arrived at midnight after 4.30 start! Will plan sleepover read camping next time...!

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Another fabulous day Jose! Home at 10:30 so a long but fabulous day. Now to those unfound and scurrilous rumours about nearly rolling Kerry's JK, just remember the club motto "if it's not on film it didn't happen". Charlie down from Brisbane not so lucky though.

Plenty of rumours floating about jeeps taking on Yalwal over the weekend and Winning . I also heard Di scream when A silver JK nearly flipped over.. missed a great photo opportunity.. but will forever be haunted by the screams.
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Bwaahaha. Kerry on the other hand was deathly quiet.

Still can't believe you didn't roll...you were suspended against gravity for a second and a half....!!!!
    I believe it had something to do with driving/climbing up a tree? We may be known as the mako shark (John) but you will forthwith be known as 'goanna' tree climber!!!