Thread: Shout out to poly4x4 in victoria

Default Shout out to poly4x4 in victoria

So my air con/heater control unit died in my tj, went to all4wd wreckers in reversby no luck, rang jeep told me $170 but will take 5 weeks from the states, but while i was there at all4wd i asked him does he know any other jeep wreckers in aust, he suggested poly 4x4, called them yesterday lunch time, they had the part, paid for it over the phone and it arrived at 8am this morning, cost $120 for it and $18 for fast shipping as i wanted it asap because of this heat... so if any one looking for parts give them a try

Visitor

Thanks for the info, i might give them a call next time.

Ive tried Revesby a couple of time now for various things on my TJ and found them to be less than helpful/friendly and hugely expense, generally the same or a few dollars less than new parts. If I'm going to end up paying new prices, I'll get new parts, generally straight from the States.

John from POLY 4X4 is a top bloke! He saved our bacon for JAMBO. So I can recommend him to all!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket55 View Post
    Thanks for the info, i might give them a call next time.

Ive tried Revesby a couple of time now for various things on my TJ and found them to be less than helpful/friendly and hugely expense, generally the same or a few dollars less than new parts. If I'm going to end up paying new prices, I'll get new parts, generally straight from the States.
    I know what you mean. I've used them a couple of times sourcing parts for my father in laws old 60 series Toyota and their customer service sucks. I've been in the motor industry for almost 30 years and they talk to me like they know everything and I know nothing. I'd like to reply with yeah mate , that's why you wreck them and why I fix them. Then they charge you near new prices for barely adequate parts. I wouldn't go there at all if it wasn't so hard finding parts to suit an old 60 series Toyota these days
    #366. TJ Wrangler Golden Eagle