Another little update, Steve T had hoped to be able to join us and put us back at 9 Jeeps. Unfortunately work and the NDIS have not been kind to him and he cannot come along.

So as I said at the June meeting, I have closed the books at 8 Jeeps and 13 people. This is a great number, not so many that we can't keep in touch even if spread out by dust, plenty for tall tails in camp!

I will re send the list to all of our stops over the weekend so they know how many we are. The requests haven't changed though, please book your own accommodation for the trip up and in Cairns (or wherever you will be before we all meet up - I'll get those details from everyone later). I have made these bookings for Ed, Adrian, Greg and I as we are convoying up together.

As per the email I sent a few weeks ago, please call Undara about camping and tours (everyone has their own letter and reference number) and in a couple of months we will all need to call Peddells Ferries at Seisia for the Thursday and Horn Island trip.

Hmm, it's the 15th of June today. So that means 3 months and 3 days until Ed, Adrian and I head north from Sydney! Getting closer!!

Dave