Thread: 4WD Association Trip Reports

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Default 4WD Association Trip Reports

We had been filling these out but at the moment the site seems closed?

http://4wdnow.com/index.php?option=c...wd-association

There is no public page but a member log in only- which isn't working for me. Perhaps I have my password wrong, but then there is no way to get a new one. Does anyone know anything about this?

In the mean time I have not been able to register our last couple of trips.

Cheers

Dru

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    We had been filling these out but at the moment the site seems closed?

http://4wdnow.com/index.php?option=c...wd-association

There is no public page but a member log in only- which isn't working for me. Perhaps I have my password wrong, but then there is no way to get a new one. Does anyone know anything about this?

In the mean time I have not been able to register our last couple of trips.

Cheers

Dru
    Hi Dru,

I'm pretty sure that someone mentioned at the meeting last week that the Association site would be down for an upgrade, but I can't remember how long for - and the log in page does not have that time either. Unfortunately I did not minute what was said

Can only suggest trying again once a week or as convenient. It will come back.

The pix from your Airlie trip looked fantastic. I'll get there one day (I hope)!

Thanks,
    Dave

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Cheers Dave. That sounds right - I'll just check in every now and then. When it comes good I'll register my last two trips.

Very happy with how the Airly Trip went. I think a weekend camping on the mount (C Grade) and returning via Turon/Sunny Corner might be in order. Also a visit to the Airly Village ruins. Still have not seen them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dru View Post
    Cheers Dave. That sounds right - I'll just check in every now and then. When it comes good I'll register my last two trips.

Very happy with how the Airly Trip went. I think a weekend camping on the mount (C Grade) and returning via Turon/Sunny Corner might be in order. Also a visit to the Airly Village ruins. Still have not seen them.
    . Dave it's a must trip to do ... just amazing.. count me in on your next trip Dru. Definitely will camp .
    DIESELCON - DC Mk 2 - 2015 WK2 CRD 33" ATR's on 17" sevens, 2" lift & 2000 TJ on 35's beadlocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk