Thread: Camp Coffs - Easter 2017

Default Camp Coffs - Easter 2017

It's almost that time again. Who's going? We had a great turn out last year and spent the days wheelin' and the evenings chatting around the camp fire. It's always a great event. As usual I'll be there with family in tow.

http://jeepaction.com.au/event/camp-coffs-2017/

Cheers
    Steve
    Public Officer - Member #076

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Steve, Kerry and I are trying to work our way through holiday entitlements. Keen on the Cape trip this year which leaves not a lot.

But I'm keen to do this icon for the first time.

Hi Steve, Julie & I are interested in attending Camp Coffs please put us down.
    Wayne & Julie Atto - WK2

Two days leave and an early start on Thursday morning (4:00am with a certain convoy) and you're set, or leave a bit later on the Thursday and still get there before the trips start Or one day if you don't mind heading home on Easter Monday (that's what most do)

Cheers
    Steve

Secretary

Yep we are going. We are combining Jeeping with a family holiday, so we are staying at a resort near the big banana, and joining in for trips on a couple of the days.
    Last edited by richhenning; 01-02-17 at 02:34 PM.

Izzy has a scan on the Thursday so plan is to leave after that - hopefully on the road between midday and 3pm.

We are thinking of leaving Coffs on the Monday and heading to Moreton for a week afterwards

Looks like we have a few this year, some have replied on facebook. Should be a great club trip. For those that haven't been you're looking at some of the best tracks around, about 120 jeeps and a couple of hundred people. Trips range from sight seeing to Extreme so something for everyone

Just be prepared for any weather, we've had 40 degree heat and torrential rain and flooding!!! You just never know.

Cheers
    Steve

Yes Steve I will be there!