Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Club Display 25th & 26th March from 10:00am – 4:00pm

Quote Originally Posted by Peo View Post
    Do we need to prep the car in any way ?
    Hi Peo,

When I spoke with them, they said not. Can be clean, or can be looking like it has been on an adventure... Think Heidi said "Adventure Theme" too, so you could chuck on some accessories if you like. I might bring my sand flag and shovel on Sunday

Dave

yes does not need to be clean!
    We are going to bring the camper trailer

Have we anything to hand out to plug the club eg pamphlets etc... Are we using the club banner or gazebo there...... Just curious............
    Last edited by stevet; 24-03-17 at 07:50 PM.
    JC Member# 094

We have some of the club banners and the gazebo's
    You will need to bring a chair
    Jeeps need to be in place by 9:30am

Our area is near store E - where the cars would normally park if there was not an event on. (parallel to Showground RD)

Stephanie Ferguson was the site contact

You need to access from Windsor Rd - the Showground Rd entrance will be closed.

BUMP IN
    - Please arrive from 8:45am and enter via the WINDSOR ROAD GATE ONLY. Security will guide you to park along Stores A, I, behind Store G or by Store F. Please see map below. If your vehicle is to be used as part of the activities, please drive to your area.
    - All vehicles must be removed from the public areas by 9:30am. Parking is located by the green arrows.
    - Each supplier is responsible for their own bump in and set up. Set up should be finished by 9:50am
    - Public access is only via the pink dots.

Real sorry team but I've got to cancel for tomorrow.

Too much remains to be done before we can head out on our big trip.

Hope you meet some great folks and potential new members.

Cheers,
    Nick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    Real sorry team but I've got to cancel for tomorrow.

Too much remains to be done before we can head out on our big trip.

Hope you meet some great folks and potential new members.

Cheers,
    Nick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That's a pity! Was looking forward to the finished "set up"!

Glad you are not heading to North Qld with a cyclone due to hit there on Tuesday!

Have a great time,
    Dave

Thanks every one that made the effort to come out with their Jeeps. The staff at the museum where very impressed with our display and the reactions from the attendees. They said they had over 3000 people over the weekend!
    A great goodwil PR opportunity for the club!

Visitor

Thank you! Great to catch up with everyone.. The museum definitely worth a visit.
    Cheers

Yes, it was a really nice day out! Thanks everyone
    Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear Heidi andfamily

On behalf of theMuseums Discovery Centre I would like to thank you for your participation atour Open Weekend! Over the weekend we have over 3500 people attend! More thanwe had expected.

The layout of theJeeps was commented by an ex staff member who said they had never had a cardisplay set up as 'awesome' as yours.

I wouldlike to comment on your members - they were tremendous. Everyone whospoke with the Jeep Club commented how friendly everyone was.

Heidi I wouldlike to say both to you, thank you for being so helpful overthe process of setting the Open Weekend up and for communicating toyour club as well as coming out to the site. You were a pleasure tocollaborate with.

Please let usknow if you and those who attended the Open Weekend would liketo come for a tour of our car collection in our private areas. We do not haveJeeps but we have a range of cars such as Stanley Steamer, RollsRoyce and err the Leyland P76.

Thank you againfor being part of the Open Weekend and please let us know if you wish to be onour supplier list for future events e.g car weekends.

Thanks
    Stefanie