Thread: Ignite LED Headlights

Visitor

Default Ignite LED Headlights

I recently updated to these headlights after installing a set of the generic Chinese LED headlights. Unlike the generic lights these Ignite ones are designed for right hand drive vehicles and produce a massive amount of controlled light. They have a very defined cut off and the Hi Beam is very impressive. They are a bit pricey but still significantly less that JW Speakers.

i got mine from Greg at Beyond 4x4 in VIc. https://www.beyond4x4.com.au/ignite-...headlight.html Greg has a very attractive pricing structure set up for the VIC Jeep guys and upon chatting with him, he was happy to replicate this for Sydney Jeep Club members. Simply shoot Greg an inquiry through his website statement you are a Sydney Jeep Club member and you'll quickly receive a discount code to enter in at checkout which makes these lights incredible value.

The lights are "E" rated which I think ADR are happy with ( I'm still checking this bit out).

Here's a few pics anyway.

The camera never does these things justice, the light output is fantastic.
    Last edited by Rocket55; 14-06-17 at 10:47 AM.

Visitor

Here's a couple more pics from Time one of the VIC Jeep guys. Tim obviously knows how to use his camera phone better than me.

If you're looking for somewhere in Sydney to see them, we have them on the shelf, as well as the Hella ones.