Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wheeny Creek Sunday 25/06/2017

Wheeny Creek is a great track, and we had the perfect leader for the trip. Huge thanks to Steve T. for planning and leading, and for the guidance and spotting on the day.

Looking forward to having another go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everyone for a great day out. Great company, interesting track, lessons learned what more can you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to all that attended the run.... Hope everyone enjoyed this track.... It's a B/B+ graded track so bumping and scraping are usually the norm.... I would like to give special mention to Aaron, whom carved up the track at times in his XJ running 31inch tyres.... Well done young man, hope you gain some confidence in your own driving skills...............
    JC Member# 094

Thanks to everyone for a great day out. I am astonished at the capability of my Jeep, especially considering it only has 31's and a rear LSD. I have also gained more confidence in myself.

Far out, love the sound of this trip and all the positive responses!

I am positive that I don't want to try out the Grand on this track, but Steve, next time you do a run out that way, can I tag along in your passenger seat? I'll bring lunch and my camera!!

Thanks,
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Far out, love the sound of this trip and all the positive responses!

I am positive that I don't want to try out the Grand on this track, but Steve, next time you do a run out that way, can I tag along in your passenger seat? I'll bring lunch and my camera!!

Thanks,
    Dave
    Hi Dave,
    Sure thing.... Im trying to work on the 15th July for the next run there.....Will no by Tuesday whether I can do the run.......
    JC Member# 094