Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Baal Bone Saturday 5th August

Just back from the trip.....many thanks to Dru & Kerry for the way they ran the trip. A perfect example of trip leading, starting with the multiple reccies of the track, selecting appropriate but challenging tracks for the grade of trip, the pre-trip briefing (including some comments on the geology & flora of the area), the spotting and advice given during the trip, and the selection of places to stop.
    All up, an excellent trip which was much appreciated by all who joined the trip.
    Thanks again Dru & Kerry.
    Greg
    Last edited by Greg D; 06-08-17 at 09:27 AM.

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Thanks Greg.

Kerry and I are really chuffed with how this trip worked out, pretty much exactly as we hoped.

We particularly loved Hitesh mentioning in a trip last week he had a look at a climb and said "who would do that?" It happened to be our first challenge haha! I loved that by the end of the day everyone was happy tracking their own lines and driving through the tricky bits between challenges. Awesome.

10 out of 10 to everyone, drivers, passengers and kids, staying positive, enthusiastic and trusting. We're hoping all the kids enjoyed it and want to come again.

Dru'n'Kerry

Visitor

Hi guys, that was me in the blue JKU that you all passed out at Baal Bone this afternoon. Always cool to run into a convoy of Jeeps.

Visitor

Kids loved it... they looking at printing a T shirt ... "I survived Hitesh's driving"

Thanks for the awesome organisation, support, encouragement and tips along the way...

Sign me up for your next trip...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trip Coordinator/Association Delegate Dru's Avatar

Fabulous photo - don't know why I didn't think of a group pic at the lunch point. Big thumbs up to the kids!

BTW, I think Kerry made one of those T shirts a while ago. Strangely enough though the name on the T shirt is not "Hitesh".

PS, will put something out on the SJC facebook site this morning. Hopefully everyone can add in a response with a couple of pics.

Dru'n'Kerry
    Last edited by Dru; 06-08-17 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks Dru and Kerry for a great day out. Expertly and professionally run - as always!
    It was a long day in the Willys (~350km and 13 hrs door to door) but still great fun.

Ian W.

Visitor

Thanks Dru and Kerry, this was once again a signature Dru n Kerry trip which was well researched, well rehearsed and we'll choreographed... 10/10[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

P.S Anshul is writing his report and will publish once complete, he had a blast!!!

Thank you once again to Dru n Kerry and everyone for a great trip.

Cheer's
    Rahul

Sent from my UMI Plus E using Tapatalk