Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Snowy Mountains 1 to 7 January 2018

I haven't been around here much at all. We will be a maybe. Waiting on Alicia to reply and then I'll see with work....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
    I haven't been around here much at all. We will be a maybe. Waiting on Alicia to reply and then I'll see with work....

Thanks Wally, good to hear from you! Hope you will come to the AGM in 2 weeks - 6 September.

If we get too many people we may have a problem at Talbingo caravan park (I reserved 9 sites, but there may not be any more...) There is a free national parks camp site just a couple of km out of town, if anyone doesn't want/need caravan facilities the first night I can take some Jeeps there after we all meet up. Just have to see how we go.

Thanks again,
    Dave

Not really a bump, but Hitesh has managed to book in to cabins at Talbingo, Khancoban and Berridale, so we do have a 'spare' reserved campsite at each place. I reserved 9 but we now only need 8.

If either of the maybes become definite...?

Thanks,
    Dave

Won't be able to make this. Planning a holiday for later in the year

Quote Originally Posted by Wallyd View Post
    Won't be able to make this. Planning a holiday for later in the year

Okay, no worries, hope you will be going somewhere great!

We're talking cruise around oz, so yes

Another Maybe here...

We return from a Christmas holiday on the Afternoon of the 2nd. Might try to catch up with you guys on the evening of Jan 3, in Tom Groggin. I'm really keen on it at the moment but Jet lag may dictate otherwise on the 3rd.

Cheers,
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Mohawk View Post
    Another Maybe here...

We return from a Christmas holiday on the Afternoon of the 2nd. Might try to catch up with you guys on the evening of Jan 3, in Tom Groggin. I'm really keen on it at the moment but Jet lag may dictate otherwise on the 3rd.

Cheers,
    Nick
    Thanks Nick, added to the Maybes.

Okay, checked our numbers at the meeting on Wednesday. Nick and Pam can't make it, neither can Adrian, but if Kaitlyn (JKJessie) can come we will be at 10 Jeeps and set for a great trip

I have checked with Talbingo, Khancoban and Berridale. All three caravan parks are expecting us and don't need any money up front, so all we need to do is turn up in Talbingo on New Years Day!

That said, if anyone has a problem and can't come, or if anyone else is really keen, let me know ASAP so I can let them know. I did not hear back from everyone before or at the meeting, so I hope everyone on the list is still coming!

The rest of our camp sites are in the bush, so no number problems. Hunno said he might meet us at Tom Groggin for our night there and down in Victoria, just for fun.

I will be happy to meet anyone that wants to convoy down to Talbingo on New Years Day. Heading South in the past we have met at the big Southbound BP service station at Marulan on the Hume Highway. About an hour and a half from my place in Croydon, or an hour from Campbelltown. I plan to stop there for lunch around 12.30 or 1pm. Happy to meet anyone there, it will be three and a half or four hours from there to Talbingo, depending on whether we stop for arvo tea at the Dog on the Tuckerbox (another favorite) and fuel...

Any questions, please get in touch. All my details are in the Itinerary and I'll be at the December meeting and the Christmas Party if you want to chat!

All the best,
    Dave
    Last edited by Dave; 04-11-17 at 05:55 PM.

I might be a maybe for this. Does that count? :-)