Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Snowy Mountains 1 to 7 January 2018

Quote Originally Posted by isherz View Post
    Homeward bound after a fantastic week away down south... huge shout out and a big thanks to David Grime...a well executed trip with variety of tracks , his fabulous knowledge and great time keeping whipping a large group into scheduled timekeeping isn�t easy!
    I�ve never laughed so much in a trip around the proverbial. Campfire especially the derelict caravan park that looked like the hydro majestic from the front...after many wolf creek jokes we had a ball...even the unexpected c+ small challenges on 1 leg was embraced with enthusiasm by all!
    Thx David Cant wait till the Simpson [emoji247]!

John n Di
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks Di and John, it was a great trip with a fabulous group of people! Loved almost every minute

Home now, and Jeep mostly unpacked. Already missing the high country with 25 degree days and 10 degree nights, because it is 38 degrees here! Yuk!!

Looking forward to all the pix next meeting, and hopefully Shaun and Danny can show some of the awesome (and hilarious) videos. Hope everyone else is home safe.

Thanks one and all,
    Dave

Visitor

Dave - thanks again for such a well run trip. My family thoroughly enjoyed it... also big thank you to everyone on the trip was heaps fun .. some memories...winching, ruts, river crossings, snakes, gorgeous views, dust, kangaroos, brumbies, flies, camp fires, caves, frozen ankles, marshmallows, lock picking, getting lost, homesteads, rocks big and small, people helping each other ... I learnt so much from others and thanks for letting me pick your brains... see you all soon... thanks Hitesh and Patricia

[QUOTE=Hitesh;55832]Dave - thanks again for such a well run trip. My family thoroughly enjoyed it... also big thank you to everyone on the trip was heaps fun .. some memories...winching, ruts, river crossings, snakes, gorgeous views, dust, kangaroos, brumbies, flies, camp fires, caves, frozen ankles, marshmallows, lock picking, getting lost, homesteads, rocks big and small, people helping each other ... I learnt so much from others and thanks for letting me pick your brains... see you all soon... thanks Hitesh and Patricia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/

OMG the dust...!!! Red dust white dust grey dust every day a different dust!!! I’m sure you thoroughly enjoyed that too [emoji23] what a great family!

Visitor

So love the sound of flushing toilets [emoji23]

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by Hitesh View Post

That is a beautiful pic - Tom Groggin is a beautiful spot! So glad you had fun [emoji3]

So love the sound of flushing toilets [emoji23]

Crying.....not as much as Phoenix!!!!!!

Visitor

Wow, another awesome pic - the whole crew at The Poplars campsite on Davies High Plain. Very nice.

On another note, just spoke with Kev, and got a text from Ali, both got home safe on Saturday!

Thanks again to all who came along and made it so good!

Dave

As per the previous posts, huge shout out to Dave for organising another sensational trip, i had a great time especially on the days the tracks got a little tuff. I particularly enjoyed the group, the scenery, the camp sites and the awesome and sometimes intence tracks

Thanks again Dave, i enjoy your trips and look forward to the Simpson trip!

Cheers,

Kevin.