Thread: Bylong Crek 4x4 park - Jeep Jam Weekend

Default Bylong Crek 4x4 park - Jeep Jam Weekend

Hey guys, not sure if anyone's already aware of it, but Bylong Creek 4x4 park are running a Jeep Jam weekend out at the park on the 11/12/13th August.

We'll be taking the shop JK there and have a few customers with JKs coming along with us.

Details can be found on the Bylong Creek 4x4 park website, but the basics are $15 per person per night, no glass, dogs welcome and you must book before hand. The park's number is 0417492917

Visitor

Quote Originally Posted by maddog View Post
    Hey guys, not sure if anyone's already aware of it, but Bylong Creek 4x4 park are running a Jeep Jam weekend out at the park on the 11/12/13th August.

We'll be taking the shop JK there and have a few customers with JKs coming along with us.

Details can be found on the Bylong Creek 4x4 park website, but the basics are $15 per person per night, no glass, dogs welcome and you must book before hand. The park's number is 0417492917
    I couldn't see anything on their website about this event. Could you post something regarding this event. Thanks

Are you guys staying up there?

Hitesh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a link to their even on facebook for it

https://www.facebook.com/events/121523971739880/

We have 3 JKs and a TJ going with us so far. I'll be heading there Friday afternoon, leaving the shop around 2pm and will be staying till Sunday about lunch time.

Some SJC members got banned from there several years ago without any expressed reason to those banned.... The club has not been back there since..... Times may change things for some........
    JC Member# 094

Someone did say that at the meeting last week. Bruce seemed happy for any Jeeps to go along though.

Quote Originally Posted by BenC View Post
    Someone did say that at the meeting last week. Bruce seemed happy for any Jeeps to go along though.
    Yep, that was me.

Not sure how many have seen this here, did you consider re-posting in "Trips"? You may get more takers that way...

Hope you have a great weekend!

Dave

So we just got back from the weekend up at Bylong Creek and the park is amazing! You can spend a full weekend there and not drive the same trails, plenty of different types of terrain (rock, mud, dirt hill climbs) a couple of playground parks and a creek to drive along. We even met a local from Kandos who's a member of this club as well.

I spoke with Bruce about SJC going up there and there's no ban on the club and no issue with club members going up there. All he's asking is that his rules be followed, which are pretty reasonable. I talked to him about the issue mentioned above and it doesn't impact the rest of the club, or the individuals involved if they want to go back.

I have a stack of photos which I've already uploaded to the Adrenalin Off-Road facebook site, but I'll try to find a decent hosting site to post them up here as well. Tinypic and Photobucket are being painful for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by BenC View Post
    So we just got back from the weekend up at Bylong Creek and the park is amazing! You can spend a full weekend there and not drive the same trails, plenty of different types of terrain (rock, mud, dirt hill climbs) a couple of playground parks and a creek to drive along. We even met a local from Kandos who's a member of this club as well.

I spoke with Bruce about SJC going up there and there's no ban on the club and no issue with club members going up there. All he's asking is that his rules be followed, which are pretty reasonable. I talked to him about the issue mentioned above and it doesn't impact the rest of the club, or the individuals involved if they want to go back.

I have a stack of photos which I've already uploaded to the Adrenalin Off-Road facebook site, but I'll try to find a decent hosting site to post them up here as well. Tinypic and Photobucket are being painful for some reason.
    Thanks Ben, sounds like a great weekend, and I'm glad that we can consider Bylong as a future place to go! A few of us had a few great trips up there - a while ago now, before 'the troubles' - but it was a great weekend destination.

Thanks again,
    Dave

G'day Ben,

It was good to meet you and all the others that went to Bylong, it was a pity that no others went though, only 4 jeeps, but that may change after your post.
    I had a great weekend, although I didn't do all the tracks/rock crawling you guys did, but I did enjoy watching you'se going through the tougher tracks, and so did my 2 boys.

Thanks for a good weekend
    Andrew

Cheers Andrew. Thanks for coming along and saying Hi!

We're just in the process of putting a booking down for the October long weekend today. We've got about 15 people confirmed so far so we'll book for 15 and go from there. Will post an event up on the shop Facebook page once the booking is locked in with Bruce.